Shop With Amazon

Http://terrysthoughtsandthreads.blogspot.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Reading and Reviewing 9

January Kills Me (Samantha Rialto Mysteries)January Kills Me by Evan Katy

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A ninety-nine cent full length Kindle mystery!

If this is the first in a series of monthly murder mysteries, I'm in. The characters are well developed, the story line has enough changes to keep the reader guessing, and the language is well written. That the main character is a middle school music teacher is another hook for me. I read it in two days, and enjoyed every moment. The question now is whether I read the February book right away or whether I'll save it until early February ...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Thank you for reading here. I look forward to your comment!