Shop With Amazon

Http://terrysthoughtsandthreads.blogspot.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February Ends Tomorrow!



 It's Leap Year, and so there is still one day left in February ... one day left to get a 50% discount on Multiple Sclerosis an Enigma. To make sure you get this savings, go to this link:  Create Space   and use this discount code ND67VUCJ at the checkout.  This offer will be repeated during Multiple Sclerosis Week, the third week of March, 2012. But don't wait ~ you'll want to read it before then, so that you'll understand why we are walking for more research funding for MS!

I've been struggling with the software to create a scrolling slide show of my book covers. I have not yet succeeded in embedding it into the side bar of this site (though I am happy with the eye-pleasing sunsets that are holding the space for now.)  In the meantime, you can see the book covers:  See my books here


This week I'm reading a new book released last month. It is a novel, though not in the murder mystery genre that I've been featuring for the past few weeks. It is, though, a mystery of sorts. The question to be answered is why the federal and state governments would be charging a doctor with a felony ... I'm almost finished with the book, and I will write a review.  The author may then join us at this site and talk about why and how she wrote this story. Stay tuned. And here is the Amazon.com link to her novel: Target: Pain Doc . You can preview some of the pages of her book at that link.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Thank you for reading here. I look forward to your comment!