Shop With Amazon

Http://terrysthoughtsandthreads.blogspot.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Another Review of Multiple Sclerosis an Enigma, and one of a Short Story, too!


February Book Discount: Go to CreateSpace to enter the discount code ND67VUCJ and you will receive a 50% price discount on Multiple Sclerosis an Enigma. This offer expires at the end of February, so don't wait too long to order your co py of my book!




Another Review of Multiple Sclerosis an Enigma


written by Keisha, a Facebook Friend, on February 6, 2012
English: Cervical spine MRI with enhancement s...Image via WikipediaThis book was very encouraging and at the same time it made me want to cry because I could not imagine living with so much pain. Then I read how blessed you are to have a wonderful supportive husband who stood behind you. I also enjoyed reading about your childhood. This truly was one of the best books I have ever read and I think I may read it again. I never understood MS and what people had to go through and how much their life changed once they are diagnosed with it. You are truly a phenomenal woman and I truly look forward to reading more from you. 
If you do not mind I would love to help promote your book on my Facebook page encouraging others to buy this book. I have been talking about your book to my family so much that I have them ordering your book. I love how your book flows and it kept me wanting to know what happened next.
I recommend anyone who has not read this book to buy it. I just finished reading it and it truly made me appreciated my life because of what this author has to deal with and how she proved how strong she had to be. She did not allow herself to be so easy defeated by her diagnosis . She truly inspires and encourages others to deal with any life changing illness. So I am asking everyone to show Mrs. Terry some love and support and order her book and I promise you will be amazed at how incredible this author is.
Thank you, Keisha!

Terry's Review of a Short Story: The Red Volkswagen 
author Rosanne Dingli
five stars
Rosanne Dingli has offered us a brief glimpse into the lives of two very different people, who meet under unusual circumstance.
 We don't learn their names until the end of the story, but we do learn a lot about them. Rosanne skillfully shows rather than tells bits and pieces of the characters' personalities via dream sequences and their behaviors.
The automobile itself is a quiet prop that facilitates some of the actions and interactions.
The ending is open, allowing the reader to speculate on what may or may not result of this chance (or perhaps not so chance) meeting.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Thank you for reading here. I look forward to your comment!