Shop With Amazon

Http://terrysthoughtsandthreads.blogspot.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Reading and Reviewing 12 :Peggy Webb

Donovan's Angel (The Donovans of the Delta)Donovan's Angel by Peggy Webb

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I love books with happy endings, and have grown to anticipate these when reading Peggy's books. This one is no exception. The two characters come to the relationship from very different backgrounds and experiences, but feel an instant attraction. The characters around them have a wet towel effect on their relationship, but it doesn't dim the spark. I gave this a four only because the third quarter of the book seemed almost endless, and I grew impatient. But the fourth quarter did not let me down. I would recommend this one for a long winter's night!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! Thank you for reading here. I look forward to your comment!